Undergraduate politics classes taught at NYU
- Examining the 2016 Election - Inequality, Populism, and Voting. Data Fellow. Advanced seminar for juniors and seniors in American politics led by Professor Jonathan Nagler.
- Introduction to Political Theory. Teaching assistant to Professor Dimitri Landa.
- Biology of Politics. Data Fellow. Course taught by Professor Chris Dawes.
Undergraduate economics classes taught at Harvard
- Sophomore Tutorial: Experiments in Economics. Instructor (syllabus, Spring 2011).
- Principles of Economics. Teaching assistant to David Laibson, Daron Acemoglu, John List and Bruce Watson. Harvard Summer School, 2010.
- Economics 1030: Psychology and Economics. Teaching assistant to David Laibson and Andrei Shleifer. The reading list for this very popular class should be still accessible online. If it is taken down, email me.
- Freshman Seminar 40u: Dealing with Financial Crises. Assistant to Ken Rogoff. Reading list.
- Economics 980p: International Trade Policy. Assistant to Elhanan Helpman (syllabus, Fall 2010).
Graduate methodology taught at the University of Chicago
Data Mining / Big Data. Teaching assistant to Matt Taddy (syllabus, Spring 2014).
- Economic Summer School 2016, National Bank of Slovakia
- Principles of Economics at KNU, South Korea